We are focused on developing people for a life of Christian leadership. An applicant must demonstrate the responsibility, excellence, and ownership that ministry training demands. To be accepted, an applicant must:
- Be a committed Christian (for at least 12 months).
- Have a strong sense of the call of God on their life and a proven Christian lifestyle consistent with Scripture.
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least 6 months).
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodations and living expenses.
- Have the physical, emotional, and spiritual health required to successfully undertake ministry training.
- Graduated from high school (or equivalent).
Freedom House Church offers a Certificate of Ministry and Leadership (CML) for those participating in Freedom House Internship (separate from SEU). This will provide interns with practical leadership training that will prepare them to launch a successful future in ministry or the marketplace. As an intern, you will be fully prepared by the pastors at Freedom House Church and world-class instructors. Each int has the opportunity to get on-the-field training and experience to gain expertise in a specific area of ministry while also being developed as a leader. The certificate is a two-year program and allows you to apply for a third year apprenticeship.